Bus tickets from Frutillar to Rancagua are being sold from Cruz del Sur, Buses Cidher, Pullman Bus.
The bus travel from Frutillar and Rancagua takes approximately about 10 hours.
The distance between Frutillar to Rancagua is 779 kms and you can choose between the services Pullman, Salón Cama, Semi Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Cruz del Sur, Buses Cidher, Pullman Bus).
Information about the city Frutillar
Frutillar is a city and commune located in southern Chile in the Los Lagos Region. The bay of Frutillar is placed on the banks of Lake Llanquihue, the largest lake entirely within Chile. Frutillar is known as the "City of Music". The German Museum, Teatro del Lago, Cofradia Nautica de Frutillar and Patagonia Virgin are today's main attractions in Frutillar. The city of Frutillar was founded by Vicente Pérez Rosales in 1856, after a period of clearing up the land and upon the arrival of German settlers from Hamburg in 1852 and other cities of Germany in sailing ships to the ports of Valdivia and Puerto Montt.
Information about the city Rancagua
Rancagua is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Rancagua in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Rancagua, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Images of Frutillar
Vídeo de Frutillar
Images of Rancagua
Vídeo de Rancagua
- Frutillar - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/Frutillar_simbolo.jpg/800px-Frutillar_simbolo.jpg
- Frutillar - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/Escultura_Piano_de_Frutillar_-_Chile.jpg/1920px-Escultura_Piano_de_Frutillar_-_Chile.jpg
- Frutillar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Llaquinhue.jpg/800px-Llaquinhue.jpg
- Frutillar - 4 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/Teatro_del_Lago.jpg
- Rancagua - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3APaseo_Independencia.jpg
- Rancagua - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3APlaza_de_los_H%C3%A9roes.jpg