Bus tickets from Frutillar to Rancagua are being sold from Buses Cidher, Buses Cruz del Sur.
The bus travel from Frutillar and Rancagua takes approximately about 10 hours.
The distance between Frutillar to Rancagua is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Buses Cidher, Buses Cruz del Sur).
Route from Frutillar to Rancagua
When do you want to travel to Rancagua?
Information about the city Frutillar
Frutillar is a city and commune located in southern Chile in the Los Lagos Region. The bay of Frutillar is placed on the banks of Lake Llanquihue, the largest lake entirely within Chile. Frutillar is known as the "City of Music". The German Museum, Teatro del Lago, Cofradia Nautica de Frutillar and Patagonia Virgin are today's main attractions in Frutillar. The city of Frutillar was founded by Vicente Pérez Rosales in 1856, after a period of clearing up the land and upon the arrival of German settlers from Hamburg in 1852 and other cities of Germany in sailing ships to the ports of Valdivia and Puerto Montt.
Information about the city Rancagua
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Frutillar
Vídeo de Frutillar
Images of Rancagua
Vídeo de Rancagua
- Frutillar - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/Frutillar_simbolo.jpg/800px-Frutillar_simbolo.jpg
- Frutillar - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/Escultura_Piano_de_Frutillar_-_Chile.jpg/1920px-Escultura_Piano_de_Frutillar_-_Chile.jpg
- Frutillar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Llaquinhue.jpg/800px-Llaquinhue.jpg
- Frutillar - 4 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/Teatro_del_Lago.jpg
- Rancagua - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3APaseo_Independencia.jpg
- Rancagua - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3APlaza_de_los_H%C3%A9roes.jpg