Bus tickets from Vallenar to Arica are being sold from Pullman Bus, Fichtur VIP.
The bus travel from Vallenar and Arica takes approximately about 20 hours.
The distance between Vallenar to Arica is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Pullman Bus, Fichtur VIP).
Information about the city Vallenar
Vallenar is a city and commune in Atacama Region, Chile. Vallenar is the capital of the Huasco Province and is located in the valley of the Huasco River. Vallenar has 52,000 inhabitants. Its main activities are farming and mining. Vallenar was founded as San Ambrosio de Ballenary by Ambrose O'Higgins in 1789, after his birthplace in Ballynary in County Sligo, Ireland. Llanos de Challe National Park is located 60 km (37 mi) northwest of the city of Vallenar.
Information about the city Arica
Arica is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Arica in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Arica, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Images of Vallenar
Vídeo de Vallenar
Images of Arica
Vídeo de Arica
- Vallenar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Plaza_de_Armas_de_Vallenar.jpg
- Vallenar - 2 - http://www.geovirtual2.cl/Museovirtual/Vallenar-Atacama-14393n.jpg
- Vallenar - 1 - http://www.vallenar.cl/images/panorama.jpg
- Arica - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AArica_Aduana_2.jpg
- Arica - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AArica_port_(Jan._2008).jpg