Bus tickets from Santiago to Vallenar are being sold from Los Corsarios, Fichtur VIP, Pullman Bus, Atacama VIP, Cikbus Elité, Buses Paravias, Covalle Bus, Ciktur.
The bus travel from Santiago and Vallenar takes approximately about 10 hours.
The distance between Santiago to Vallenar is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Los Corsarios, Fichtur VIP, Pullman Bus, Atacama VIP, Cikbus Elité, Buses Paravias, Covalle Bus, Ciktur).
When do you want to travel to Vallenar?
Information about the city Santiago
Bus tickets to Santiago
|Route||Departures: Monday to Sunday||Price||Terminal departure|
|Puerto Montt to Santiago||07:50 17:30 18:30 19:30 21:30||$12.800||Terminal Municipal|
|La Serena to Santiago||08:30 10:00 10:30 12:45 13:00 15:00 22:30 23:59||$6.000||Terminal La Serena|
|Valdivia to Santiago||09:00 20:30 21:30 21:45 22:15||$16.500||Terminal Valdivia|
|Temuco to Santiago||10:00 13:15 22:35 22:50 23:00||$10.900||Terminal Rodoviario|
Information about the city Vallenar
Vallenar is a city and commune in Atacama Region, Chile. Vallenar is the capital of the Huasco Province and is located in the valley of the Huasco River. Vallenar has 52,000 inhabitants. Its main activities are farming and mining. Vallenar was founded as San Ambrosio de Ballenary by Ambrose O'Higgins in 1789, after his birthplace in Ballynary in County Sligo, Ireland. Llanos de Challe National Park is located 60 km (37 mi) northwest of the city of Vallenar.
Images of Santiago
Vídeo de Santiago
Images of Vallenar
Vídeo de Vallenar
- Santiago - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AMoneda_Palace.jpg
- Santiago - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3APlaza_Armas_Santiago_Chile.JPG
- Vallenar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Plaza_de_Armas_de_Vallenar.jpg
- Vallenar - 2 - http://www.geovirtual2.cl/Museovirtual/Vallenar-Atacama-14393n.jpg
- Vallenar - 1 - http://www.vallenar.cl/images/panorama.jpg