Bus tickets from Vallenar to Ovalle are being sold from Cikbus Elité, Ciktur, Condor Bus, Covalle Bus, Pullman Bus, Los Corsarios.
The distance between Vallenar to Ovalle is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Cikbus Elité, Ciktur, Condor Bus, Covalle Bus, Pullman Bus, Los Corsarios).
Information about the city Vallenar
Vallenar is a city and commune in Atacama Region, Chile. Vallenar is the capital of the Huasco Province and is located in the valley of the Huasco River. Vallenar has 52,000 inhabitants. Its main activities are farming and mining. Vallenar was founded as San Ambrosio de Ballenary by Ambrose O'Higgins in 1789, after his birthplace in Ballynary in County Sligo, Ireland. Llanos de Challe National Park is located 60 km (37 mi) northwest of the city of Vallenar.
Information about the city Ovalle
Ovalle is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Ovalle in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Ovalle, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Images of Vallenar
Vídeo de Vallenar
Images of Ovalle
Vídeo de Ovalle
- Vallenar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Plaza_de_Armas_de_Vallenar.jpg
- Vallenar - 2 - http://www.geovirtual2.cl/Museovirtual/Vallenar-Atacama-14393n.jpg
- Vallenar - 1 - http://www.vallenar.cl/images/panorama.jpg
- Ovalle - 3 - http://www.rutaschile.com/configurador/fotos/his_19112015072120.jpg
- Ovalle - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/Kiosco_plaza_ovalle.jpg
- Ovalle - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Plaza_Ovalle1.jpg