Bus tickets from Vallenar to La Serena are being sold from Covalle Bus, Buses Paravias, Buses Libac, Buses Romani, Pullman Bus, Los Corsarios, Turbus.
The bus travel from Vallenar and La Serena takes approximately about 3 hours.
The distance between Vallenar to La Serena is (N/A) and you can choose between the services 2, 3, Semi Cama, Salón Cama, Premium Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Covalle Bus, Buses Paravias, Buses Libac, Buses Romani, Pullman Bus, Los Corsarios, Turbus).
Route from Vallenar to La Serena
When do you want to travel to La Serena?
Information about the city Vallenar
Vallenar is a city and commune in Atacama Region, Chile. Vallenar is the capital of the Huasco Province and is located in the valley of the Huasco River. Vallenar has 52,000 inhabitants. Its main activities are farming and mining. Vallenar was founded as San Ambrosio de Ballenary by Ambrose O'Higgins in 1789, after his birthplace in Ballynary in County Sligo, Ireland. Llanos de Challe National Park is located 60 km (37 mi) northwest of the city of Vallenar.
Information about the city La Serena
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Vallenar
Vídeo de Vallenar
Images of La Serena
Vídeo de La Serena
- Vallenar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Plaza_de_Armas_de_Vallenar.jpg
- Vallenar - 2 - http://www.geovirtual2.cl/Museovirtual/Vallenar-Atacama-14393n.jpg
- Vallenar - 1 - http://www.vallenar.cl/images/panorama.jpg
- La Serena - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AUniversidad_de_La_Serena_campus_en_Colina_el_Pino.jpg
- La Serena - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ALos_tribunales_de_justicia%2C_La_Catedral_y_la_Plaza_de_armas.jpg