Bus tickets from Vallenar to La Calera are being sold from Cikbus Elité, Ciktur.
The bus travel from Vallenar and La Calera takes approximately about 7 hours.
The distance between Vallenar to La Calera is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Cikbus Elité, Ciktur).
Information about the city Vallenar
Vallenar is a city and commune in Atacama Region, Chile. Vallenar is the capital of the Huasco Province and is located in the valley of the Huasco River. Vallenar has 52,000 inhabitants. Its main activities are farming and mining. Vallenar was founded as San Ambrosio de Ballenary by Ambrose O'Higgins in 1789, after his birthplace in Ballynary in County Sligo, Ireland. Llanos de Challe National Park is located 60 km (37 mi) northwest of the city of Vallenar.
Information about the city La Calera
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Vallenar
Vídeo de Vallenar
Images of La Calera
Vídeo de La Calera
- Vallenar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Plaza_de_Armas_de_Vallenar.jpg
- Vallenar - 2 - http://www.geovirtual2.cl/Museovirtual/Vallenar-Atacama-14393n.jpg
- Vallenar - 1 - http://www.vallenar.cl/images/panorama.jpg
- La Calera - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/La_Calera_Cross_2.jpg/800px-La_Calera_Cross_2.jpg
- La Calera - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/La_Calera_Skyline_GC.jpg
- La Calera - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/Estadio_Nicol%C3%A1s_Chahu%C3%A1n_Nazar.JPG/1920px-Estadio_Nicol%C3%A1s_Chahu%C3%A1n_Nazar.JPG