Bus tickets from Vallenar to Copiapó are being sold from Pullman Bus, Los Corsarios, Buses Paravias, Covalle Bus, Cruz del Norte, Atacama VIP, Ciktur Elité, Fichtur VIP.
The bus travel from Vallenar and Copiapó takes approximately about 2 hours.
The distance between Vallenar to Copiapó is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Pullman Bus, Los Corsarios, Buses Paravias, Covalle Bus, Cruz del Norte, Atacama VIP, Ciktur Elité, Fichtur VIP).
When do you want to travel to Copiapó?
Information about the city Vallenar
Vallenar is a city and commune in Atacama Region, Chile. Vallenar is the capital of the Huasco Province and is located in the valley of the Huasco River. Vallenar has 52,000 inhabitants. Its main activities are farming and mining. Vallenar was founded as San Ambrosio de Ballenary by Ambrose O'Higgins in 1789, after his birthplace in Ballynary in County Sligo, Ireland. Llanos de Challe National Park is located 60 km (37 mi) northwest of the city of Vallenar.
Information about the city Copiapó
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Vallenar
Vídeo de Vallenar
Images of Copiapó
Vídeo de Copiapó
- Vallenar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Plaza_de_Armas_de_Vallenar.jpg
- Vallenar - 2 - http://www.geovirtual2.cl/Museovirtual/Vallenar-Atacama-14393n.jpg
- Vallenar - 1 - http://www.vallenar.cl/images/panorama.jpg
- Copiapó - 3 - http://descubreatacama.com/copiapo/copiapo-2.jpg
- Copiapó - 2 - http://descubreatacama.com/copiapo/copiapo.jpg
- Copiapó - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Copiap%C3%B3,_atardecer_de_Oto%C3%B1o.jpg