Bus tickets from Vallenar to Chañaral are being sold from Ciktur, Pullman, Covalle Bus, Atacama VIP, Fichtur VIP, Cortés Flores, PlussChile.
The bus travel from Vallenar and Chañaral takes approximately about 4 hours.
The distance between Vallenar to Chañaral is 323 kms and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Ciktur, Pullman, Covalle Bus, Atacama VIP, Fichtur VIP, Cortés Flores, PlussChile).
Information about the city Vallenar
Vallenar is a city and commune in Atacama Region, Chile. Vallenar is the capital of the Huasco Province and is located in the valley of the Huasco River. Vallenar has 52,000 inhabitants. Its main activities are farming and mining. Vallenar was founded as San Ambrosio de Ballenary by Ambrose O'Higgins in 1789, after his birthplace in Ballynary in County Sligo, Ireland. Llanos de Challe National Park is located 60 km (37 mi) northwest of the city of Vallenar.
Information about the city Chañaral
Chañaral is a small coastal city and commune in the Atacama Region, Chile and capital of the Chañaral Province. A colourful town largely unknown by tourists, who generally head straight for towns such as San Pedro de Atacama. Chañaral is considered unspoiled, with the benefit of having absolutely no high rise buildings. On the arid hills nearby is a lighthouse which casts a beam over the town during the night. Throughout the day and night, there is a lively, bustling atmosphere on the narrow streets. Despite it being coastal, Chañaral is not a typical seaside resort, partly because the ocean is contaminated by copper mining industry. Situated a short distance to the north is the Pan de Azúcar National Park.
Images of Vallenar
Vídeo de Vallenar
Images of Chañaral
Vídeo de Chañaral
- Vallenar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Plaza_de_Armas_de_Vallenar.jpg
- Vallenar - 2 - http://www.geovirtual2.cl/Museovirtual/Vallenar-Atacama-14393n.jpg
- Vallenar - 1 - http://www.vallenar.cl/images/panorama.jpg
- Chañaral - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/Faro_Monumental_Cha%C3%B1aral.JPG
- Chañaral - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/96/2005.11.08_053_Plaza_Cha%C3%B1aral_Chile.jpg/1024px-2005.11.08_053_Plaza_Cha%C3%B1aral_Chile.jpg