Bus tickets from Santiago to Cañete are being sold from Buses TranSantin, Buses Ríos.
The bus travel from Santiago and Cañete takes approximately about 9 hours.
The distance between Santiago to Cañete is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Salón Cama, Semi Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Buses TranSantin, Buses Ríos).
Information about the city Santiago
Bus tickets to Santiago
|Route||Departures: Monday to Sunday||Price||Terminal departure|
|Puerto Montt to Santiago||07:50 17:30 18:30 19:30 21:30||$12.800||Terminal Municipal|
|La Serena to Santiago||08:30 10:00 10:30 12:45 13:00 15:00 22:30 23:59||$6.000||Terminal La Serena|
|Valdivia to Santiago||09:00 20:30 21:30 21:45 22:15||$16.500||Terminal Valdivia|
|Temuco to Santiago||10:00 13:15 22:35 22:50 23:00||$10.900||Terminal Rodoviario|
Information about the city Cañete
Cañete is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Cañete in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Cañete, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Images of Santiago
Vídeo de Santiago
Images of Cañete
Vídeo de Cañete
- Santiago - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AMoneda_Palace.jpg
- Santiago - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3APlaza_Armas_Santiago_Chile.JPG
- Cañete - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0b/Municipality_of_Ca%C3%B1ete_%28Chile%29.jpg/1920px-Municipality_of_Ca%C3%B1ete_%28Chile%29.jpg
- Cañete - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Plaza_de_armas_de_Ca%C3%B1ete_%28Chile%29.jpg/1920px-Plaza_de_armas_de_Ca%C3%B1ete_%28Chile%29.jpg
- Cañete - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/df/Clava_symbol_in_Ca%C3%B1ete%2C_Chile.JPG/1920px-Clava_symbol_in_Ca%C3%B1ete%2C_Chile.JPG