Bus tickets from Diego De Almagro to Vallenar are being sold from Pullman Bus, Los Corsarios, Ciktur.
The bus travel from Diego De Almagro and Vallenar takes approximately about 5 hours.
The distance between Diego De Almagro to Vallenar is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Pullman Bus, Los Corsarios, Ciktur).
Information about the city Diego De Almagro
Diego de Almagro is a Chilean city and commune in Chañaral Province, Atacama Region. According to the 2002 census of the National Statistics Institute, Diego de Almagro had 18,589 inhabitants. The area is named after Diego de Almagro (1475 – July 8, 1538). Also known as El Adelantado and El Viejo (The Elder), Diego de Almagro was a Spanish conquistador and a companion and later rival of Francisco Pizarro. He participated in the Spanish conquest of Peru and is credited as the first European discoverer of Chile.
Information about the city Vallenar
Vallenar is a city and commune in Atacama Region, Chile. Vallenar is the capital of the Huasco Province and is located in the valley of the Huasco River. Vallenar has 52,000 inhabitants. Its main activities are farming and mining. Vallenar was founded as San Ambrosio de Ballenary by Ambrose O'Higgins in 1789, after his birthplace in Ballynary in County Sligo, Ireland. Llanos de Challe National Park is located 60 km (37 mi) northwest of the city of Vallenar.
Images of Diego De Almagro
Vídeo de Diego De Almagro
Images of Vallenar
Vídeo de Vallenar
- Diego de Almagro - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f3/Monumento_a_los_mineros_en_Diego_de_Almagro.jpg/1920px-Monumento_a_los_mineros_en_Diego_de_Almagro.jpg
- Diego de Almagro - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f8/Diego_de_Almagro_%28Atacama%29.jpg/1920px-Diego_de_Almagro_%28Atacama%29.jpg
- Diego de Almagro - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/51/Monumento_a_los_trabajadores_en_DIego_de_Almagro.jpg/1920px-Monumento_a_los_trabajadores_en_DIego_de_Almagro.jpg
- Vallenar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Plaza_de_Armas_de_Vallenar.jpg
- Vallenar - 2 - http://www.geovirtual2.cl/Museovirtual/Vallenar-Atacama-14393n.jpg
- Vallenar - 1 - http://www.vallenar.cl/images/panorama.jpg