Bus tickets from Coquimbo to Vallenar are being sold from Covalle Bus, Buses Paravias, Buses Romani, Turbus.
The bus travel from Coquimbo and Vallenar takes approximately about 3 hours.
The distance between Coquimbo to Vallenar is (N/A) and you can choose between the services 2, 3, Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Covalle Bus, Buses Paravias, Buses Romani, Turbus).
Route from Coquimbo to Vallenar
When do you want to travel to Vallenar?
Information about the city Coquimbo
English content is currently unavailable
Information about the city Vallenar
Vallenar is a city and commune in Atacama Region, Chile. Vallenar is the capital of the Huasco Province and is located in the valley of the Huasco River. Vallenar has 52,000 inhabitants. Its main activities are farming and mining. Vallenar was founded as San Ambrosio de Ballenary by Ambrose O'Higgins in 1789, after his birthplace in Ballynary in County Sligo, Ireland. Llanos de Challe National Park is located 60 km (37 mi) northwest of the city of Vallenar.
Images of Coquimbo
Vídeo de Coquimbo
Images of Vallenar
Vídeo de Vallenar
- Coquimbo - 3 - http://www.voyagesphotosmanu.com/Complet/images/ciudad_coquimbo.jpg
- Coquimbo - 2 - http://vivechileelqui.cl/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Turismo-en-Coquimbo-6.jpg
- Coquimbo - 1 - http://www.radiomontecarlo.cl/web/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/coquimbo2.jpg
- Vallenar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Plaza_de_Armas_de_Vallenar.jpg
- Vallenar - 2 - http://www.geovirtual2.cl/Museovirtual/Vallenar-Atacama-14393n.jpg
- Vallenar - 1 - http://www.vallenar.cl/images/panorama.jpg