Bus tickets from Arica to Vallenar are being sold from Fichtur VIP, Pullman Bus, Cikbus Elité.
The bus travel from Arica and Vallenar takes approximately about 20 hours.
The distance between Arica to Vallenar is 1494 kms and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Fichtur VIP, Pullman Bus, Cikbus Elité).
Information about the city Arica
Arica is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Arica in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Arica, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Information about the city Vallenar
Vallenar is a city and commune in Atacama Region, Chile. Vallenar is the capital of the Huasco Province and is located in the valley of the Huasco River. Vallenar has 52,000 inhabitants. Its main activities are farming and mining. Vallenar was founded as San Ambrosio de Ballenary by Ambrose O'Higgins in 1789, after his birthplace in Ballynary in County Sligo, Ireland. Llanos de Challe National Park is located 60 km (37 mi) northwest of the city of Vallenar.
Images of Arica
Vídeo de Arica
Images of Vallenar
Vídeo de Vallenar
- Arica - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AArica_Aduana_2.jpg
- Arica - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AArica_port_(Jan._2008).jpg
- Vallenar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Plaza_de_Armas_de_Vallenar.jpg
- Vallenar - 2 - http://www.geovirtual2.cl/Museovirtual/Vallenar-Atacama-14393n.jpg
- Vallenar - 1 - http://www.vallenar.cl/images/panorama.jpg