Vallenar to San Pedro De Atacama
San Pedro De Atacama
Route from Vallenar to San Pedro De Atacama
When do you want to travel to San Pedro De Atacama?
Information about the city Vallenar
Vallenar is a city and commune in Atacama Region, Chile. Vallenar is the capital of the Huasco Province and is located in the valley of the Huasco River. Vallenar has 52,000 inhabitants. Its main activities are farming and mining. Vallenar was founded as San Ambrosio de Ballenary by Ambrose O'Higgins in 1789, after his birthplace in Ballynary in County Sligo, Ireland. Llanos de Challe National Park is located 60 km (37 mi) northwest of the city of Vallenar.
Information about the city San Pedro De Atacama
San Pedro de Atacama is a Chilean town and commune in El Loa Province, Antofagasta Region. It is located east of Antofagasta, some 106 km (60 mi) southeast of Calama and the Chuquicamata copper mine, overlooking the Licancabur volcano. It features a significant archeological museum, the R. P. Gustavo Le Paige Archaeological Museum, with a large collection of relics and artifacts from the region. Native ruins nearby now attract increasing numbers of tourists interested in learning about pre-Columbian cultures.
Source: San Pedro de Atacama / Wikipedia
Images of Vallenar
Vídeo de Vallenar
Images of San Pedro De Atacama
Vídeo de San Pedro De Atacama
- Vallenar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Plaza_de_Armas_de_Vallenar.jpg
- Vallenar - 2 - http://www.geovirtual2.cl/Museovirtual/Vallenar-Atacama-14393n.jpg
- Vallenar - 1 - http://www.vallenar.cl/images/panorama.jpg
- San Pedro de Atacama - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ASan_Pedro_de_Atacama%2C_salar.JPG
- San Pedro de Atacama - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ASan_Pedro_de_Atacama%2C_Chile_(11212666283).jpg
- San Pedro de Atacama - 3 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AAtardecer_en_San_Pedro_de_Atacama.JPG