Route from Vallenar to Alto Hospicio
When do you want to travel to Alto Hospicio?
Information about the city Vallenar
Vallenar is a city and commune in Atacama Region, Chile. Vallenar is the capital of the Huasco Province and is located in the valley of the Huasco River. Vallenar has 52,000 inhabitants. Its main activities are farming and mining. Vallenar was founded as San Ambrosio de Ballenary by Ambrose O'Higgins in 1789, after his birthplace in Ballynary in County Sligo, Ireland. Llanos de Challe National Park is located 60 km (37 mi) northwest of the city of Vallenar.
Information about the city Alto Hospicio
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Vallenar
Vídeo de Vallenar
Images of Alto Hospicio
Vídeo de Alto Hospicio
- Vallenar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Plaza_de_Armas_de_Vallenar.jpg
- Vallenar - 2 - http://www.geovirtual2.cl/Museovirtual/Vallenar-Atacama-14393n.jpg
- Vallenar - 1 - http://www.vallenar.cl/images/panorama.jpg
- Alto Hospicio - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Big_Square.jpg
- Alto Hospicio - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0f/Alto_Hospicio_Hemicycle.jpg