Bus tickets from San Pedro De Atacama to Arica are being sold from Buses Atacama 2000, Chile Bus.
The bus travel from San Pedro De Atacama and Arica takes approximately about 11 hours.
The distance between San Pedro De Atacama to Arica is 797 kms and you can choose between the services Semi Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Buses Atacama 2000, Chile Bus).
Information about the city San Pedro De Atacama
San Pedro de Atacama is a Chilean town and commune in El Loa Province, Antofagasta Region. It is located east of Antofagasta, some 106 km (60 mi) southeast of Calama and the Chuquicamata copper mine, overlooking the Licancabur volcano. It features a significant archeological museum, the R. P. Gustavo Le Paige Archaeological Museum, with a large collection of relics and artifacts from the region. Native ruins nearby now attract increasing numbers of tourists interested in learning about pre-Columbian cultures.
Source: San Pedro de Atacama / Wikipedia
Information about the city Arica
Arica is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Arica in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Arica, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Images of San Pedro De Atacama
Vídeo de San Pedro De Atacama
Images of Arica
Vídeo de Arica
- San Pedro de Atacama - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ASan_Pedro_de_Atacama%2C_salar.JPG
- San Pedro de Atacama - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ASan_Pedro_de_Atacama%2C_Chile_(11212666283).jpg
- San Pedro de Atacama - 3 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AAtardecer_en_San_Pedro_de_Atacama.JPG
- Arica - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AArica_Aduana_2.jpg
- Arica - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AArica_port_(Jan._2008).jpg