Bus tickets from Puerto Varas to Talca are being sold from Pullman Bus, Buses Los Conquistadores, Los Libertadores.
The bus travel from Puerto Varas and Talca takes approximately about 9 hours.
The distance between Puerto Varas to Talca is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Pullman Bus, Buses Los Conquistadores, Los Libertadores).
Route from Puerto Varas to Talca
When do you want to travel to Talca?
Information about the city Puerto Varas
Puerto Varas is a city and commune located in the southern Chilean province of Llanquihue, in the Los Lagos Region. Puerto Varas is known for its German traditions, its natural environment, and its popularity as a tourist destination, with a scenic location close to mountains, lakes and national parks. Puerto Varas is located 20 kilometres (12 mi) from the city of Puerto Montt on the shore of Llanquihue Lake, the second largest lake in Chile. The conical Osorno Volcano and the snowcapped peaks of Mt. Calbuco and Mt. Tronador are clearly visible from the lakefront. Puerto Varas is the southernmost of a string of towns on the western shore of Llanquihue Lake that includes Frutillar, Llanquihue and Puerto Octay.
Information about the city Talca
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Puerto Varas
Vídeo de Puerto Varas
Images of Talca
Vídeo de Talca
- Puerto Varas - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ALaBurbuja-VolcanOsorno.jpg
- Puerto Varas - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ASaltos_del_petrohue_01b.jpg
- Talca - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Talca_de_noche.jpg
- Talca - 1 - http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/10552434.jpg
- Talca - 3 - http://kingofwallpapers.com/talca/talca-002.jpg