Bus tickets from La Calera to Illapel are being sold from Ciktur, Cikbus Elité.
The bus travel from La Calera and Illapel takes approximately about 2 hours.
The distance between La Calera to Illapel is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Ciktur, Cikbus Elité).
Information about the city La Calera
La Calera is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about La Calera in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for La Calera, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Information about the city Illapel
Illapel is a Chilean city, which is the capital of the Choapa Province, Coquimbo Region. It lies along the Illapel River and marks the country's narrowest point along a parallel (94 km). Illapel is located to the east of Los Vilos. According to the 2002 census of the National Statistics Institute, Illapel has 30,355 inhabitants. As a commune, Illapel is a third-level administrative division of Chile administered by a municipal council, headed by an alcalde who is directly elected every four years.
Images of La Calera
Vídeo de La Calera
Images of Illapel
Vídeo de Illapel
- La Calera - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/La_Calera_Cross_2.jpg/800px-La_Calera_Cross_2.jpg
- La Calera - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/La_Calera_Skyline_GC.jpg
- La Calera - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/Estadio_Nicol%C3%A1s_Chahu%C3%A1n_Nazar.JPG/1920px-Estadio_Nicol%C3%A1s_Chahu%C3%A1n_Nazar.JPG
- Illapel - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/Panoramica_de_Illapel.JPG/1920px-Panoramica_de_Illapel.JPG
- Illapel - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9d/Illapel.JPG/1920px-Illapel.JPG