Bus tickets from La Calera to Chañaral are being sold from Pullman, Ciktur.
The bus travel from La Calera and Chañaral takes approximately about 13 hours.
The distance between La Calera to Chañaral is 942 kms and you can choose between the services Salón Cama, Semi Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Pullman, Ciktur).
Information about the city La Calera
La Calera is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about La Calera in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for La Calera, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Information about the city Chañaral
Chañaral is a small coastal city and commune in the Atacama Region, Chile and capital of the Chañaral Province. A colourful town largely unknown by tourists, who generally head straight for towns such as San Pedro de Atacama. Chañaral is considered unspoiled, with the benefit of having absolutely no high rise buildings. On the arid hills nearby is a lighthouse which casts a beam over the town during the night. Throughout the day and night, there is a lively, bustling atmosphere on the narrow streets. Despite it being coastal, Chañaral is not a typical seaside resort, partly because the ocean is contaminated by copper mining industry. Situated a short distance to the north is the Pan de Azúcar National Park.
Images of La Calera
Vídeo de La Calera
Images of Chañaral
Vídeo de Chañaral
- La Calera - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/La_Calera_Cross_2.jpg/800px-La_Calera_Cross_2.jpg
- La Calera - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/La_Calera_Skyline_GC.jpg
- La Calera - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/Estadio_Nicol%C3%A1s_Chahu%C3%A1n_Nazar.JPG/1920px-Estadio_Nicol%C3%A1s_Chahu%C3%A1n_Nazar.JPG
- Chañaral - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/Faro_Monumental_Cha%C3%B1aral.JPG
- Chañaral - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/96/2005.11.08_053_Plaza_Cha%C3%B1aral_Chile.jpg/1024px-2005.11.08_053_Plaza_Cha%C3%B1aral_Chile.jpg