Bus tickets from La Calera to Chañaral are being sold from Ciktur.
The bus travel from La Calera and Chañaral takes approximately about 13 hours.
The distance between La Calera to Chañaral is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Ciktur).
Information about the city La Calera
English content is currently unavailable
Information about the city Chañaral
Chañaral is a small coastal city and commune in the Atacama Region, Chile and capital of the Chañaral Province. A colourful town largely unknown by tourists, who generally head straight for towns such as San Pedro de Atacama. Chañaral is considered unspoiled, with the benefit of having absolutely no high rise buildings. On the arid hills nearby is a lighthouse which casts a beam over the town during the night. Throughout the day and night, there is a lively, bustling atmosphere on the narrow streets. Despite it being coastal, Chañaral is not a typical seaside resort, partly because the ocean is contaminated by copper mining industry. Situated a short distance to the north is the Pan de Azúcar National Park.
Images of La Calera
Vídeo de La Calera
Images of Chañaral
Vídeo de Chañaral
- La Calera - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/44/La_Calera_Cross_2.jpg/800px-La_Calera_Cross_2.jpg
- La Calera - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/La_Calera_Skyline_GC.jpg
- La Calera - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/58/Estadio_Nicol%C3%A1s_Chahu%C3%A1n_Nazar.JPG/1920px-Estadio_Nicol%C3%A1s_Chahu%C3%A1n_Nazar.JPG
- Chañaral - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/Faro_Monumental_Cha%C3%B1aral.JPG
- Chañaral - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/96/2005.11.08_053_Plaza_Cha%C3%B1aral_Chile.jpg/1024px-2005.11.08_053_Plaza_Cha%C3%B1aral_Chile.jpg