Bus tickets from Frutillar to Ancud are being sold from Cruz del Sur, ETM.
The distance between Frutillar to Ancud is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Classic, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Cruz del Sur, ETM).
Information about the city Frutillar
Frutillar is a city and commune located in southern Chile in the Los Lagos Region. The bay of Frutillar is placed on the banks of Lake Llanquihue, the largest lake entirely within Chile. Frutillar is known as the "City of Music". The German Museum, Teatro del Lago, Cofradia Nautica de Frutillar and Patagonia Virgin are today's main attractions in Frutillar. The city of Frutillar was founded by Vicente Pérez Rosales in 1856, after a period of clearing up the land and upon the arrival of German settlers from Hamburg in 1852 and other cities of Germany in sailing ships to the ports of Valdivia and Puerto Montt.
Information about the city Ancud
Ancud is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Ancud in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Ancud, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Images of Frutillar
Vídeo de Frutillar
Images of Ancud
Vídeo de Ancud
- Frutillar - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/Frutillar_simbolo.jpg/800px-Frutillar_simbolo.jpg
- Frutillar - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/Escultura_Piano_de_Frutillar_-_Chile.jpg/1920px-Escultura_Piano_de_Frutillar_-_Chile.jpg
- Frutillar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Llaquinhue.jpg/800px-Llaquinhue.jpg
- Frutillar - 4 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/Teatro_del_Lago.jpg
- Ancud - 3 - http://otorrinoaustral.cl/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/chiloe_Ancud.png
- Ancud - 2 - http://www.interpatagonia.com/ancud/imagenes/ancud.jpg
- Ancud - 1 - http://cache-graphicslib.viator.com/graphicslib/thumbs674x446/12646/SITours/day-trip-to-ancud-and-chiloe-from-puerto-montt-in-puerto-montt-214467.jpg