Bus tickets from Coquimbo to Caldera are being sold from Pullman Bus, Fichtur VIP.
The bus travel from Coquimbo and Caldera takes approximately about 6 hours.
The distance between Coquimbo to Caldera is 478 kms and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Pullman Bus, Fichtur VIP).
Information about the city Coquimbo
Coquimbo is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Coquimbo in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Coquimbo, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Information about the city Caldera
Caldera is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Caldera in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Caldera, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Images of Coquimbo
Vídeo de Coquimbo
Images of Caldera
Vídeo de Caldera
- Coquimbo - 3 - http://www.voyagesphotosmanu.com/Complet/images/ciudad_coquimbo.jpg
- Coquimbo - 2 - http://vivechileelqui.cl/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Turismo-en-Coquimbo-6.jpg
- Coquimbo - 1 - http://www.radiomontecarlo.cl/web/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/coquimbo2.jpg
- Caldera - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/87/Gruta_del_Padre_Negro%2C_Caldera%2C_Chile.JPG/1024px-Gruta_del_Padre_Negro%2C_Caldera%2C_Chile.JPG
- Caldera - 4 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ee/Ferrocarril_de_Caldera_9.JPG/1920px-Ferrocarril_de_Caldera_9.JPG
- Caldera - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8d/Plaza_Condell%2C_Caldera%2C_Chile.JPG/1024px-Plaza_Condell%2C_Caldera%2C_Chile.JPG
- Caldera - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/32/Iglesia_San_Vicente_de_Paul%2C_Caldera%2C_Chile.JPG/800px-Iglesia_San_Vicente_de_Paul%2C_Caldera%2C_Chile.JPG