Bus tickets from Copiapó to Chañaral are being sold from Ciktur, Covalle Bus, Pullman Bus, Atacama VIP, Fichtur VIP.
The bus travel from Copiapó and Chañaral takes approximately about 2 hours.
The distance between Copiapó to Chañaral is 163 kms and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Ciktur, Covalle Bus, Pullman Bus, Atacama VIP, Fichtur VIP).
Information about the city Copiapó
Copiapó is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Copiapó in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Copiapó, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Information about the city Chañaral
Chañaral is a small coastal city and commune in the Atacama Region, Chile and capital of the Chañaral Province. A colourful town largely unknown by tourists, who generally head straight for towns such as San Pedro de Atacama. Chañaral is considered unspoiled, with the benefit of having absolutely no high rise buildings. On the arid hills nearby is a lighthouse which casts a beam over the town during the night. Throughout the day and night, there is a lively, bustling atmosphere on the narrow streets. Despite it being coastal, Chañaral is not a typical seaside resort, partly because the ocean is contaminated by copper mining industry. Situated a short distance to the north is the Pan de Azúcar National Park.
Images of Copiapó
Vídeo de Copiapó
Images of Chañaral
Vídeo de Chañaral
- Copiapó - 3 - http://descubreatacama.com/copiapo/copiapo-2.jpg
- Copiapó - 2 - http://descubreatacama.com/copiapo/copiapo.jpg
- Copiapó - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Copiap%C3%B3,_atardecer_de_Oto%C3%B1o.jpg
- Chañaral - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/Faro_Monumental_Cha%C3%B1aral.JPG
- Chañaral - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/96/2005.11.08_053_Plaza_Cha%C3%B1aral_Chile.jpg/1024px-2005.11.08_053_Plaza_Cha%C3%B1aral_Chile.jpg