Arica to San Pedro De Atacama
Bus tickets from Arica to San Pedro De Atacama are being sold from Buses Atacama 2000.
The bus travel from Arica and San Pedro De Atacama takes approximately about 11 hours.
The distance between Arica to San Pedro De Atacama is 838 kms and you can choose between the services Semi Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Buses Atacama 2000).
Information about the city Arica
Arica is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Arica in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Arica, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Information about the city San Pedro De Atacama
San Pedro de Atacama is a Chilean town and commune in El Loa Province, Antofagasta Region. It is located east of Antofagasta, some 106 km (60 mi) southeast of Calama and the Chuquicamata copper mine, overlooking the Licancabur volcano. It features a significant archeological museum, the R. P. Gustavo Le Paige Archaeological Museum, with a large collection of relics and artifacts from the region. Native ruins nearby now attract increasing numbers of tourists interested in learning about pre-Columbian cultures.
Source: San Pedro de Atacama / Wikipedia
Images of Arica
Vídeo de Arica
Images of San Pedro De Atacama
Vídeo de San Pedro De Atacama
- Arica - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AArica_Aduana_2.jpg
- Arica - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AArica_port_(Jan._2008).jpg
- San Pedro de Atacama - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ASan_Pedro_de_Atacama%2C_salar.JPG
- San Pedro de Atacama - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ASan_Pedro_de_Atacama%2C_Chile_(11212666283).jpg
- San Pedro de Atacama - 3 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AAtardecer_en_San_Pedro_de_Atacama.JPG