Bus tickets from Antofagasta to Chañaral are being sold from Ciktur Elité, Atacama VIP, Pullman Bus, Fichtur VIP, Covalle Bus.
The bus travel from Antofagasta and Chañaral takes approximately about 5 hours.
The distance between Antofagasta to Chañaral is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Ciktur Elité, Atacama VIP, Pullman Bus, Fichtur VIP, Covalle Bus).
Route from Antofagasta to Chañaral
When do you want to travel to Chañaral?
Information about the city Antofagasta
English content is currently unavailable
Information about the city Chañaral
Chañaral is a small coastal city and commune in the Atacama Region, Chile and capital of the Chañaral Province. A colourful town largely unknown by tourists, who generally head straight for towns such as San Pedro de Atacama. Chañaral is considered unspoiled, with the benefit of having absolutely no high rise buildings. On the arid hills nearby is a lighthouse which casts a beam over the town during the night. Throughout the day and night, there is a lively, bustling atmosphere on the narrow streets. Despite it being coastal, Chañaral is not a typical seaside resort, partly because the ocean is contaminated by copper mining industry. Situated a short distance to the north is the Pan de Azúcar National Park.
Images of Antofagasta
Vídeo de Antofagasta
Images of Chañaral
Vídeo de Chañaral
- Antofagasta - 3 - http://rnr.ieeechile.cl/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/antofagasta31.jpg
- Antofagasta - 2 - http://www.atacamaimmersion.com/assets/antofagasta-1-1108db530023e27ed3d31d837284aa7b7f5e6b6cba982ac2a170d1cb1e7817ac.jpg
- Antofagasta - 1 - http://www.rutaschile.com/configurador/fotos/his_19112015063659.jpg
- Chañaral - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/Faro_Monumental_Cha%C3%B1aral.JPG
- Chañaral - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/96/2005.11.08_053_Plaza_Cha%C3%B1aral_Chile.jpg/1024px-2005.11.08_053_Plaza_Cha%C3%B1aral_Chile.jpg