Information about the city Ancud
Ancud is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Ancud in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Ancud, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Information about the city Puerto Varas
Puerto Varas is a city and commune located in the southern Chilean province of Llanquihue, in the Los Lagos Region. Puerto Varas is known for its German traditions, its natural environment, and its popularity as a tourist destination, with a scenic location close to mountains, lakes and national parks. Puerto Varas is located 20 kilometres (12 mi) from the city of Puerto Montt on the shore of Llanquihue Lake, the second largest lake in Chile. The conical Osorno Volcano and the snowcapped peaks of Mt. Calbuco and Mt. Tronador are clearly visible from the lakefront. Puerto Varas is the southernmost of a string of towns on the western shore of Llanquihue Lake that includes Frutillar, Llanquihue and Puerto Octay.
Images of Ancud
Vídeo de Ancud
Images of Puerto Varas
Vídeo de Puerto Varas
- Ancud - 3 - http://otorrinoaustral.cl/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/chiloe_Ancud.png
- Ancud - 2 - http://www.interpatagonia.com/ancud/imagenes/ancud.jpg
- Ancud - 1 - http://cache-graphicslib.viator.com/graphicslib/thumbs674x446/12646/SITours/day-trip-to-ancud-and-chiloe-from-puerto-montt-in-puerto-montt-214467.jpg
- Puerto Varas - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ALaBurbuja-VolcanOsorno.jpg
- Puerto Varas - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ASaltos_del_petrohue_01b.jpg