Bus tickets from Alto Hospicio to Vallenar are being sold from Pullman Bus.
The bus travel from Alto Hospicio and Vallenar takes approximately about 16 hours.
The distance between Alto Hospicio to Vallenar is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Pullman Bus).
When do you want to travel to Vallenar?
Information about the city Alto Hospicio
English content is currently unavailable
Information about the city Vallenar
Vallenar is a city and commune in Atacama Region, Chile. Vallenar is the capital of the Huasco Province and is located in the valley of the Huasco River. Vallenar has 52,000 inhabitants. Its main activities are farming and mining. Vallenar was founded as San Ambrosio de Ballenary by Ambrose O'Higgins in 1789, after his birthplace in Ballynary in County Sligo, Ireland. Llanos de Challe National Park is located 60 km (37 mi) northwest of the city of Vallenar.
Images of Alto Hospicio
Vídeo de Alto Hospicio
Images of Vallenar
Vídeo de Vallenar
- Alto Hospicio - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/13/Big_Square.jpg
- Alto Hospicio - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0f/Alto_Hospicio_Hemicycle.jpg
- Vallenar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0c/Plaza_de_Armas_de_Vallenar.jpg
- Vallenar - 2 - http://www.geovirtual2.cl/Museovirtual/Vallenar-Atacama-14393n.jpg
- Vallenar - 1 - http://www.vallenar.cl/images/panorama.jpg