Bus tickets from Puerto Varas to Linares are being sold from Pullman Bus, Los Libertadores.
The bus travel from Puerto Varas and Linares takes approximately about 9 hours.
The distance between Puerto Varas to Linares is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Pullman Bus, Los Libertadores).
Information about the city Puerto Varas
Puerto Varas is a city and commune located in the southern Chilean province of Llanquihue, in the Los Lagos Region. Puerto Varas is known for its German traditions, its natural environment, and its popularity as a tourist destination, with a scenic location close to mountains, lakes and national parks. Puerto Varas is located 20 kilometres (12 mi) from the city of Puerto Montt on the shore of Llanquihue Lake, the second largest lake in Chile. The conical Osorno Volcano and the snowcapped peaks of Mt. Calbuco and Mt. Tronador are clearly visible from the lakefront. Puerto Varas is the southernmost of a string of towns on the western shore of Llanquihue Lake that includes Frutillar, Llanquihue and Puerto Octay.
Information about the city Linares
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Puerto Varas
Vídeo de Puerto Varas
Images of Linares
- Puerto Varas - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ALaBurbuja-VolcanOsorno.jpg
- Puerto Varas - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ASaltos_del_petrohue_01b.jpg
- Linares - 3 - http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/3020800.jpg
- Linares - 2 - http://static.panoramio.com/photos/large/3020800.jpg
- Linares - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/Catedral_de_Linares_Imagen_007.jpg/250px-Catedral_de_Linares_Imagen_007.jpg