Information about the city Llanquihue
Llanquihue is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Llanquihue in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Llanquihue, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Information about the city Frutillar
Frutillar is a city and commune located in southern Chile in the Los Lagos Region. The bay of Frutillar is placed on the banks of Lake Llanquihue, the largest lake entirely within Chile. Frutillar is known as the "City of Music". The German Museum, Teatro del Lago, Cofradia Nautica de Frutillar and Patagonia Virgin are today's main attractions in Frutillar. The city of Frutillar was founded by Vicente Pérez Rosales in 1856, after a period of clearing up the land and upon the arrival of German settlers from Hamburg in 1852 and other cities of Germany in sailing ships to the ports of Valdivia and Puerto Montt.
Images of Llanquihue
Vídeo de Llanquihue
Images of Frutillar
Vídeo de Frutillar
- Llanquihue - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Llanquihue_aereo_nov14.JPG/1024px-Llanquihue_aereo_nov14.JPG
- Llanquihue - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/99/VolcanOsorno-LagoLlanquihue.jpg/1024px-VolcanOsorno-LagoLlanquihue.jpg
- Frutillar - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/Frutillar_simbolo.jpg/800px-Frutillar_simbolo.jpg
- Frutillar - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/Escultura_Piano_de_Frutillar_-_Chile.jpg/1920px-Escultura_Piano_de_Frutillar_-_Chile.jpg
- Frutillar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Llaquinhue.jpg/800px-Llaquinhue.jpg
- Frutillar - 4 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/Teatro_del_Lago.jpg