Bus tickets from Illapel to Copiapó are being sold from Pullman Bus.
The bus travel from Illapel and Copiapó takes approximately about 10 hours.
The distance between Illapel to Copiapó is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Pullman Bus).
Route from Illapel to Copiapó
When do you want to travel to Copiapó?
Information about the city Illapel
Illapel is a Chilean city, which is the capital of the Choapa Province, Coquimbo Region. It lies along the Illapel River and marks the country's narrowest point along a parallel (94 km). Illapel is located to the east of Los Vilos. According to the 2002 census of the National Statistics Institute, Illapel has 30,355 inhabitants. As a commune, Illapel is a third-level administrative division of Chile administered by a municipal council, headed by an alcalde who is directly elected every four years.
Information about the city Copiapó
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Illapel
Vídeo de Illapel
Images of Copiapó
Vídeo de Copiapó
- Illapel - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/Panoramica_de_Illapel.JPG/1920px-Panoramica_de_Illapel.JPG
- Illapel - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9d/Illapel.JPG/1920px-Illapel.JPG
- Copiapó - 3 - http://descubreatacama.com/copiapo/copiapo-2.jpg
- Copiapó - 2 - http://descubreatacama.com/copiapo/copiapo.jpg
- Copiapó - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Copiap%C3%B3,_atardecer_de_Oto%C3%B1o.jpg