Bus tickets from Coquimbo to Illapel are being sold from Ciktur, Pullman Bus.
The bus travel from Coquimbo and Illapel takes approximately about 5 hours.
The distance between Coquimbo to Illapel is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Ciktur, Pullman Bus).
Information about the city Coquimbo
English content is currently unavailable
Information about the city Illapel
Illapel is a Chilean city, which is the capital of the Choapa Province, Coquimbo Region. It lies along the Illapel River and marks the country's narrowest point along a parallel (94 km). Illapel is located to the east of Los Vilos. According to the 2002 census of the National Statistics Institute, Illapel has 30,355 inhabitants. As a commune, Illapel is a third-level administrative division of Chile administered by a municipal council, headed by an alcalde who is directly elected every four years.
Images of Coquimbo
Vídeo de Coquimbo
Images of Illapel
Vídeo de Illapel
- Coquimbo - 3 - http://www.voyagesphotosmanu.com/Complet/images/ciudad_coquimbo.jpg
- Coquimbo - 2 - http://vivechileelqui.cl/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Turismo-en-Coquimbo-6.jpg
- Coquimbo - 1 - http://www.radiomontecarlo.cl/web/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/coquimbo2.jpg
- Illapel - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/Panoramica_de_Illapel.JPG/1920px-Panoramica_de_Illapel.JPG
- Illapel - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9d/Illapel.JPG/1920px-Illapel.JPG