Bus tickets from Caldera to Illapel are being sold from Pullman Bus.
The bus travel from Caldera and Illapel takes approximately about 12 hours.
The distance between Caldera to Illapel is 907 kms and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Pullman Bus).
Information about the city Caldera
Caldera is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Caldera in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Caldera, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Information about the city Illapel
Illapel is a Chilean city, which is the capital of the Choapa Province, Coquimbo Region. It lies along the Illapel River and marks the country's narrowest point along a parallel (94 km). Illapel is located to the east of Los Vilos. According to the 2002 census of the National Statistics Institute, Illapel has 30,355 inhabitants. As a commune, Illapel is a third-level administrative division of Chile administered by a municipal council, headed by an alcalde who is directly elected every four years.
Images of Caldera
Vídeo de Caldera
Images of Illapel
Vídeo de Illapel
- Caldera - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/87/Gruta_del_Padre_Negro%2C_Caldera%2C_Chile.JPG/1024px-Gruta_del_Padre_Negro%2C_Caldera%2C_Chile.JPG
- Caldera - 4 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ee/Ferrocarril_de_Caldera_9.JPG/1920px-Ferrocarril_de_Caldera_9.JPG
- Caldera - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8d/Plaza_Condell%2C_Caldera%2C_Chile.JPG/1024px-Plaza_Condell%2C_Caldera%2C_Chile.JPG
- Caldera - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/32/Iglesia_San_Vicente_de_Paul%2C_Caldera%2C_Chile.JPG/800px-Iglesia_San_Vicente_de_Paul%2C_Caldera%2C_Chile.JPG
- Illapel - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9a/Panoramica_de_Illapel.JPG/1920px-Panoramica_de_Illapel.JPG
- Illapel - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9d/Illapel.JPG/1920px-Illapel.JPG