Bus tickets from Viña Del Mar to Curicó are being sold from Turbus.
The bus travel from Viña Del Mar and Curicó takes approximately about 5 hours.
The distance between Viña Del Mar to Curicó is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama, Premium Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Turbus).
Viña Del Mar
Route from Viña Del Mar to Curicó
When do you want to travel to Curicó?
Information about the city Viña Del Mar
Viña del Mar (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈbiɲa ðel maɾ] meaning "Vineyard of the Sea"), is a city and commune on central Chile's Pacific coast. Often referred as "La Ciudad Jardín" ("The Garden City"), Viña del Mar is located within the Valparaíso Region, and it's Chile's fourth largest city with a population of 324,836 (according to the 2012 census). Viña del Mar is also part of the Greater Valparaíso area, the country's third largest metropolitan area (pop. 803,683, 2002 census), after the Metropolitan areas of Santiago and Concepción. The Greater Valparaíso Area is home to 5 municipalities: Valparaíso, Viña del Mar, Concon, Quilpue, and Villa Alemana.
Viña del Mar is known for its placid resorts, malls, extensive coastal high buildings, hotels and various entertainment venues. The city attracts an important influx of national as well as international visitors throughout the year.
Information about the city Curicó
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Viña Del Mar
Vídeo de Viña Del Mar
Images of Curicó
Vídeo de Curicó
- Viña del Mar - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ACasinoVi%C3%B1adelMar.jpg
- Viña del Mar - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ABlumenuhr_Vi%C3%B1a.JPG
- Curicó - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Cruz_martinez.jpg/800px-Cruz_martinez.jpg
- Curicó - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1a/Bomberos_en_prat.jpg/1920px-Bomberos_en_prat.jpg
- Curicó - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/03/Iglesia_matriz.jpg/800px-Iglesia_matriz.jpg