Bus tickets from Santiago to Futrono are being sold from Buses TranSantin, Buses Jet Sur.
The bus travel from Santiago and Futrono takes approximately about 12 hours.
The distance between Santiago to Futrono is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Salón Cama, Semi Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Buses TranSantin, Buses Jet Sur).
Information about the city Santiago
Bus tickets to Santiago
|Route||Departures: Monday to Sunday||Price||Terminal departure|
|Puerto Montt to Santiago||07:50 17:30 18:30 19:30 21:30||$12.800||Terminal Municipal|
|La Serena to Santiago||08:30 10:00 10:30 12:45 13:00 15:00 22:30 23:59||$6.000||Terminal La Serena|
|Valdivia to Santiago||09:00 20:30 21:30 21:45 22:15||$16.500||Terminal Valdivia|
|Temuco to Santiago||10:00 13:15 22:35 22:50 23:00||$10.900||Terminal Rodoviario|
Information about the city Futrono
Futrono is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Futrono in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Futrono, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Images of Santiago
Vídeo de Santiago
Images of Futrono
- Santiago - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AMoneda_Palace.jpg
- Santiago - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3APlaza_Armas_Santiago_Chile.JPG
- Futrono - 3 - http://www.interpatagonia.com/futrono/imagenes/futrono.jpg
- Futrono - 2 - http://www.welcomechile.com/futrono/imagenes/futrono-231.jpg
- Futrono - 1 - http://www.maytue.cl/images/slide-06.jpg