Route from Punta Arenas to Puerto Varas
When do you want to travel to Puerto Varas?
Information about the city Punta Arenas
English content is currently unavailable
Information about the city Puerto Varas
Puerto Varas is a city and commune located in the southern Chilean province of Llanquihue, in the Los Lagos Region. Puerto Varas is known for its German traditions, its natural environment, and its popularity as a tourist destination, with a scenic location close to mountains, lakes and national parks. Puerto Varas is located 20 kilometres (12 mi) from the city of Puerto Montt on the shore of Llanquihue Lake, the second largest lake in Chile. The conical Osorno Volcano and the snowcapped peaks of Mt. Calbuco and Mt. Tronador are clearly visible from the lakefront. Puerto Varas is the southernmost of a string of towns on the western shore of Llanquihue Lake that includes Frutillar, Llanquihue and Puerto Octay.
Images of Punta Arenas
Vídeo de Punta Arenas
Images of Puerto Varas
Vídeo de Puerto Varas
- Punta Arenas - 3 - http://cdn1.share.slickpic.com/u/TravelHighlighter/05PuntaArenas/org/01-Punta_Arenas/web.jpg
- Punta Arenas - 2 - http://www.australis.com/site/en/files/2012/06/aerovias-DAP-foto.jpg
- Punta Arenas - 1 - http://eugene.kaspersky.ru/files/2014/02/punta-arenas-chile-2.jpg
- Puerto Varas - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ALaBurbuja-VolcanOsorno.jpg
- Puerto Varas - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ASaltos_del_petrohue_01b.jpg