Comodoro Rivadavia to Bariloche
Bus tickets from Comodoro Rivadavia to Bariloche are being sold from Andesmar.
The bus travel from Comodoro Rivadavia and Bariloche takes approximately about 15 hours.
The distance between Comodoro Rivadavia to Bariloche is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Andesmar).
Route from Comodoro Rivadavia to Bariloche
When do you want to travel to Bariloche?
Information about the city Comodoro Rivadavia
English content is currently unavailable
Information about the city Bariloche
San Carlos de Bariloche, usually known as Bariloche, is a city in the province of Río Negro, Argentina, situated in the foothills of the Andes on the southern shores of Nahuel Huapi Lake. It is located within the Nahuel Huapi National Park. After development of extensive public works and Alpine-styled architecture, the city emerged in the 1930s and 1940s as a major tourism centre with ski, trekking and mountaineering facilities. In addition, it has numerous restaurants, cafés, and chocolate shops. The city has a permanent population of 108,205 according to the 2010 census.
Tourism, both domestic and international, is the main economic activity of Bariloche, all year around. While popular among Europeans, the city is also very popular among Brazilians. One of the most popular activities is skiing. Most tourists visit Bariloche in its winter (summer for North Americans and Europeans). Regular flights from Buenos Aires with LAN airlines and Aerolíneas Argentinas serve the city.
Source: Bariloche / Wikipedia
Images of Comodoro Rivadavia
Vídeo de Comodoro Rivadavia
Images of Bariloche
Vídeo de Bariloche
- Rivadavia - 1 - https://www.flickr.com/photos/nestorgalina/
- Rivadavia - 2 - https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentaxdslr-hispanica/
- Rivadavia - 3 - https://www.flickr.com/photos/emiliagarassino/
- Rivadavia - 4 - https://www.flickr.com/photos/emiliagarassino/
- Bariloche - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bb/Centro_C%C3%ADvico_y_Puerto_San_Carlos_en_Bariloche.jpg/1920px-Centro_C%C3%ADvico_y_Puerto_San_Carlos_en_Bariloche.jpg
- Bariloche - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a9/Bariloche_Centro_Civico.jpg/1920px-Bariloche_Centro_Civico.jpg
- Bariloche - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f2/Bariloche-_Argentina2.jpg
- Bariloche - 4 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Cerro_Catedral.jpg/1920px-Cerro_Catedral.jpg
- Bariloche - 5 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Catedral_de_San_Carlos_de_Bariloche.JPG
- Bariloche - 6 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Bariloche-_Argentina.jpg
- Bariloche - 7 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/Bariloche_view.jpg
- Bariloche - 8 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Cerro_tronador_desde_lago_mascardi_01b.jpg
- Bariloche - 9 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/Basecat.JPG
- Bariloche - 10 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/Windsurfing_en_el_Lago_Nahuel_Huapi.jpg
- Bariloche - 11 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/Nahuel_huapi_desde_otto_01.jpg