Bus tickets from Bariloche to Mendoza are being sold from Andesmar.
The bus travel from Bariloche and Mendoza takes approximately about 19 hours.
The distance between Bariloche to Mendoza is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Andesmar).
Route from Bariloche to Mendoza
When do you want to travel to Mendoza?
Information about the city Bariloche
San Carlos de Bariloche, usually known as Bariloche, is a city in the province of Río Negro, Argentina, situated in the foothills of the Andes on the southern shores of Nahuel Huapi Lake. It is located within the Nahuel Huapi National Park. After development of extensive public works and Alpine-styled architecture, the city emerged in the 1930s and 1940s as a major tourism centre with ski, trekking and mountaineering facilities. In addition, it has numerous restaurants, cafés, and chocolate shops. The city has a permanent population of 108,205 according to the 2010 census.
Tourism, both domestic and international, is the main economic activity of Bariloche, all year around. While popular among Europeans, the city is also very popular among Brazilians. One of the most popular activities is skiing. Most tourists visit Bariloche in its winter (summer for North Americans and Europeans). Regular flights from Buenos Aires with LAN airlines and Aerolíneas Argentinas serve the city.
Source: Bariloche / Wikipedia
Information about the city Mendoza
Mendoza is the capital city of Mendoza Province, in Argentina. It is located in the northern-central part of the province, in a region of foothills and high plains, on the eastern side of the Andes. As of the 2010 census, Mendoza's population was 115 041. The metropolitan population was 1 055 679 in 2010, making Greater Mendoza the fourth largest census metropolitan area in the country.
Mendoza has several museums, including the Museo Cornelio Moyano, a natural history museum, and the Museo del Área Fundacional (Historical Regional Foundation Museum) on Pedro del Castillo Square. The Museo Nacional del Vino (National Wine Museum), focusing on the history of winemaking in the area, is 17 kilometres (11 miles) southeast of Mendoza in Maipú. The Casa de Fader, a historic house museum, is an 1890 mansion once home to artist Fernando Fader in nearby Mayor Drummond, 14 kilometres (9 miles) south of Mendoza. The mansion is home to many of the artist's paintings.
Source: Mendoza / Wikipedia
Images of Bariloche
Vídeo de Bariloche
Images of Mendoza
Vídeo de Mendoza
- Bariloche - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bb/Centro_C%C3%ADvico_y_Puerto_San_Carlos_en_Bariloche.jpg/1920px-Centro_C%C3%ADvico_y_Puerto_San_Carlos_en_Bariloche.jpg
- Bariloche - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a9/Bariloche_Centro_Civico.jpg/1920px-Bariloche_Centro_Civico.jpg
- Bariloche - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f2/Bariloche-_Argentina2.jpg
- Bariloche - 4 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Cerro_Catedral.jpg/1920px-Cerro_Catedral.jpg
- Bariloche - 5 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Catedral_de_San_Carlos_de_Bariloche.JPG
- Bariloche - 6 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Bariloche-_Argentina.jpg
- Bariloche - 7 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/Bariloche_view.jpg
- Bariloche - 8 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Cerro_tronador_desde_lago_mascardi_01b.jpg
- Bariloche - 9 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/Basecat.JPG
- Bariloche - 10 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/Windsurfing_en_el_Lago_Nahuel_Huapi.jpg
- Bariloche - 11 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/Nahuel_huapi_desde_otto_01.jpg
- Mendoza - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b6/A_beautiful_landscape_of_a_Mendoza_City's_part_seen_from_the_highest_of_G%C3%B3mez_building..JPG
- Mendoza - 1 - http://dallasveganweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/City-of-Mendoza.jpg
- Mendoza - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2f/A_typical_view_of_Mendoza_City_full_of_trees_and_big_mountains..jpg