Bus tickets from Bariloche to Lanco are being sold from Andesmar Chile.
The bus travel from Bariloche and Lanco takes approximately about 9 hours.
The distance between Bariloche to Lanco is 694 kms and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Andesmar Chile).
Information about the city Bariloche
San Carlos de Bariloche, usually known as Bariloche, is a city in the province of Río Negro, Argentina, situated in the foothills of the Andes on the southern shores of Nahuel Huapi Lake. It is located within the Nahuel Huapi National Park. After development of extensive public works and Alpine-styled architecture, the city emerged in the 1930s and 1940s as a major tourism centre with ski, trekking and mountaineering facilities. In addition, it has numerous restaurants, cafés, and chocolate shops. The city has a permanent population of 108,205 according to the 2010 census.
Tourism, both domestic and international, is the main economic activity of Bariloche, all year around. While popular among Europeans, the city is also very popular among Brazilians. One of the most popular activities is skiing. Most tourists visit Bariloche in its winter (summer for North Americans and Europeans). Regular flights from Buenos Aires with LAN airlines and Aerolíneas Argentinas serve the city.
Source: Bariloche / Wikipedia
Information about the city Lanco
Lanco is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Lanco in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Lanco, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Images of Bariloche
Vídeo de Bariloche
- Bariloche - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bb/Centro_C%C3%ADvico_y_Puerto_San_Carlos_en_Bariloche.jpg/1920px-Centro_C%C3%ADvico_y_Puerto_San_Carlos_en_Bariloche.jpg
- Bariloche - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a9/Bariloche_Centro_Civico.jpg/1920px-Bariloche_Centro_Civico.jpg
- Bariloche - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f2/Bariloche-_Argentina2.jpg
- Bariloche - 4 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/db/Cerro_Catedral.jpg/1920px-Cerro_Catedral.jpg
- Bariloche - 5 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Catedral_de_San_Carlos_de_Bariloche.JPG
- Bariloche - 6 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Bariloche-_Argentina.jpg
- Bariloche - 7 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/Bariloche_view.jpg
- Bariloche - 8 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/Cerro_tronador_desde_lago_mascardi_01b.jpg
- Bariloche - 9 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/Basecat.JPG
- Bariloche - 10 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/Windsurfing_en_el_Lago_Nahuel_Huapi.jpg
- Bariloche - 11 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c3/Nahuel_huapi_desde_otto_01.jpg