Bus tickets from San Pedro De Atacama to Ovalle are being sold from Turbus.
The bus travel from San Pedro De Atacama and Ovalle takes approximately about 17 hours.
The distance between San Pedro De Atacama to Ovalle is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Turbus).
San Pedro De Atacama
Route from San Pedro De Atacama to Ovalle
When do you want to travel to Ovalle?
Information about the city San Pedro De Atacama
San Pedro de Atacama is a Chilean town and commune in El Loa Province, Antofagasta Region. It is located east of Antofagasta, some 106 km (60 mi) southeast of Calama and the Chuquicamata copper mine, overlooking the Licancabur volcano. It features a significant archeological museum, the R. P. Gustavo Le Paige Archaeological Museum, with a large collection of relics and artifacts from the region. Native ruins nearby now attract increasing numbers of tourists interested in learning about pre-Columbian cultures.
Source: San Pedro de Atacama / Wikipedia
Information about the city Ovalle
English content is currently unavailable
Images of San Pedro De Atacama
Vídeo de San Pedro De Atacama
Images of Ovalle
Vídeo de Ovalle
- San Pedro de Atacama - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ASan_Pedro_de_Atacama%2C_salar.JPG
- San Pedro de Atacama - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ASan_Pedro_de_Atacama%2C_Chile_(11212666283).jpg
- San Pedro de Atacama - 3 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AAtardecer_en_San_Pedro_de_Atacama.JPG
- Ovalle - 3 - http://www.rutaschile.com/configurador/fotos/his_19112015072120.jpg
- Ovalle - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/Kiosco_plaza_ovalle.jpg
- Ovalle - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Plaza_Ovalle1.jpg