Bus tickets from Valdivia to Valparaíso are being sold from Bus Norte, Buses Los Conquistadores, Turbus.
The bus travel from Valdivia and Valparaíso takes approximately about 12 hours.
The distance between Valdivia to Valparaíso is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama, Premium Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Bus Norte, Buses Los Conquistadores, Turbus).
Route from Valdivia to Valparaíso
When do you want to travel to Valparaíso?
Information about the city Valdivia
English content is currently unavailable
Information about the city Valparaíso
Valparaíso (/ˌvælpəˈraɪzoʊ/, Spanish: [balpaɾaˈiso]) is a major city, seaport, and educational center commune in Chile. Greater Valparaíso is the third largest metropolitan area in the country. Valparaíso is located 111.8 kilometres (69.5 mi) northwest of Santiago and is one of the South Pacific's most important seaports. Valparaíso is the capital of Chile's third most populated administrative region and has been the headquarters for the Chilean National Congress since 1990.
Valparaíso played a very important geopolitical role in the second half of the 19th century, when the city served as a major stopover for ships traveling between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans by crossing the Straits of Magellan. Always a magnet for European immigrants, Valparaíso mushroomed during its golden age, when the city was known by international sailors as "Little San Francisco" and "The Jewel of the Pacific". In 2003, the historic quarter of Valparaíso was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a new national law named the city "Chile's Cultural Capital."
Images of Valdivia
Vídeo de Valdivia
Images of Valparaíso
Vídeo de Valparaíso
- Valdivia - 5 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7e/Casa_Anwandter2.JPG/1920px-Casa_Anwandter2.JPG
- Valdivia - 6 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9c/Casa_Prochelle_2_desde_el_puente.JPG/1920px-Casa_Prochelle_2_desde_el_puente.JPG
- Valdivia - 4 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/38/Feria_Fluvial_Valdivia.jpg/1920px-Feria_Fluvial_Valdivia.jpg
- Valdivia - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/Valdivia_y_su_r%C3%ADo.JPG/1920px-Valdivia_y_su_r%C3%ADo.JPG
- Valdivia - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Castillo_de_Niebla1.JPG/1920px-Castillo_de_Niebla1.JPG
- Valdivia - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/Iglesia_San_Francisco_de_Valdivia-renovada.JPG
- Valparaíso - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AAscensor_Mariposa_Valparaiso.jpg
- Valparaíso - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ACerro_Artiller%C3%ADa%2C_Valpara%C3%ADso%2C_Chile..jpg