San Salvador de Jujuy to Mendoza
Bus tickets from San Salvador de Jujuy to Mendoza are being sold from Andesmar, El Rápido Internacional.
The bus travel from San Salvador de Jujuy and Mendoza takes approximately about 21 hours.
The distance between San Salvador de Jujuy to Mendoza is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Andesmar, El Rápido Internacional).
San Salvador de Jujuy
Route from San Salvador de Jujuy to Mendoza
When do you want to travel to Mendoza?
Information about the city San Salvador de Jujuy
English content is currently unavailable
Information about the city Mendoza
Mendoza is the capital city of Mendoza Province, in Argentina. It is located in the northern-central part of the province, in a region of foothills and high plains, on the eastern side of the Andes. As of the 2010 census, Mendoza's population was 115 041. The metropolitan population was 1 055 679 in 2010, making Greater Mendoza the fourth largest census metropolitan area in the country.
Mendoza has several museums, including the Museo Cornelio Moyano, a natural history museum, and the Museo del Área Fundacional (Historical Regional Foundation Museum) on Pedro del Castillo Square. The Museo Nacional del Vino (National Wine Museum), focusing on the history of winemaking in the area, is 17 kilometres (11 miles) southeast of Mendoza in Maipú. The Casa de Fader, a historic house museum, is an 1890 mansion once home to artist Fernando Fader in nearby Mayor Drummond, 14 kilometres (9 miles) south of Mendoza. The mansion is home to many of the artist's paintings.
Source: Mendoza / Wikipedia
Images of San Salvador de Jujuy
Vídeo de San Salvador de Jujuy
Images of Mendoza
Vídeo de Mendoza
- San Salvador de Jujuy - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/14/PlazaBelgrano.JPG/1920px-PlazaBelgrano.JPG
- San Salvador de Jujuy - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/Basilica_de_San_Francisco_Jujuy.jpg
- Mendoza - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b6/A_beautiful_landscape_of_a_Mendoza_City's_part_seen_from_the_highest_of_G%C3%B3mez_building..JPG
- Mendoza - 1 - http://dallasveganweek.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/City-of-Mendoza.jpg
- Mendoza - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2f/A_typical_view_of_Mendoza_City_full_of_trees_and_big_mountains..jpg