Bus tickets from Puerto Varas to Punta Arenas are being sold from Buses Cruz del Sur.
The bus travel from Puerto Varas and Punta Arenas takes approximately 1 day.
The distance between Puerto Varas to Punta Arenas is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Buses Cruz del Sur).
Route from Puerto Varas to Punta Arenas
When do you want to travel to Punta Arenas?
Information about the city Puerto Varas
Puerto Varas is a city and commune located in the southern Chilean province of Llanquihue, in the Los Lagos Region. Puerto Varas is known for its German traditions, its natural environment, and its popularity as a tourist destination, with a scenic location close to mountains, lakes and national parks. Puerto Varas is located 20 kilometres (12 mi) from the city of Puerto Montt on the shore of Llanquihue Lake, the second largest lake in Chile. The conical Osorno Volcano and the snowcapped peaks of Mt. Calbuco and Mt. Tronador are clearly visible from the lakefront. Puerto Varas is the southernmost of a string of towns on the western shore of Llanquihue Lake that includes Frutillar, Llanquihue and Puerto Octay.
Information about the city Punta Arenas
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Puerto Varas
Vídeo de Puerto Varas
Images of Punta Arenas
Vídeo de Punta Arenas
- Puerto Varas - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ALaBurbuja-VolcanOsorno.jpg
- Puerto Varas - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ASaltos_del_petrohue_01b.jpg
- Punta Arenas - 3 - http://cdn1.share.slickpic.com/u/TravelHighlighter/05PuntaArenas/org/01-Punta_Arenas/web.jpg
- Punta Arenas - 2 - http://www.australis.com/site/en/files/2012/06/aerovias-DAP-foto.jpg
- Punta Arenas - 1 - http://eugene.kaspersky.ru/files/2014/02/punta-arenas-chile-2.jpg