Bus tickets from Chañaral to Ovalle are being sold from Covalle Bus, Ciktur Elité, Pullman Bus.
The bus travel from Chañaral and Ovalle takes approximately about 9 hours.
The distance between Chañaral to Ovalle is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Salón Cama, Semi Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Covalle Bus, Ciktur Elité, Pullman Bus).
Route from Chañaral to Ovalle
When do you want to travel to Ovalle?
Information about the city Chañaral
Chañaral is a small coastal city and commune in the Atacama Region, Chile and capital of the Chañaral Province. A colourful town largely unknown by tourists, who generally head straight for towns such as San Pedro de Atacama. Chañaral is considered unspoiled, with the benefit of having absolutely no high rise buildings. On the arid hills nearby is a lighthouse which casts a beam over the town during the night. Throughout the day and night, there is a lively, bustling atmosphere on the narrow streets. Despite it being coastal, Chañaral is not a typical seaside resort, partly because the ocean is contaminated by copper mining industry. Situated a short distance to the north is the Pan de Azúcar National Park.
Information about the city Ovalle
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Chañaral
Vídeo de Chañaral
Images of Ovalle
Vídeo de Ovalle
- Chañaral - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/Faro_Monumental_Cha%C3%B1aral.JPG
- Chañaral - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/96/2005.11.08_053_Plaza_Cha%C3%B1aral_Chile.jpg/1024px-2005.11.08_053_Plaza_Cha%C3%B1aral_Chile.jpg
- Ovalle - 3 - http://www.rutaschile.com/configurador/fotos/his_19112015072120.jpg
- Ovalle - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/Kiosco_plaza_ovalle.jpg
- Ovalle - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Plaza_Ovalle1.jpg