Bus tickets from Cañete to Santiago are being sold from Buses Ríos.
The bus travel from Cañete and Santiago takes approximately about 9 hours.
The distance between Cañete to Santiago is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Buses Ríos).
Information about the city Cañete
Cañete is a small city of Chile. We still could not collect a lot of information about Cañete in this language but we are working on that. If you are searching more information or bus tickets for Cañete, we recommend you to change the language in the upper menu or perform a search for a city close by.
Information about the city Santiago
Bus tickets to Santiago
|Route||Departures: Monday to Sunday||Price||Terminal departure|
|Puerto Montt to Santiago||07:50 17:30 18:30 19:30 21:30||$12.800||Terminal Municipal|
|La Serena to Santiago||08:30 10:00 10:30 12:45 13:00 15:00 22:30 23:59||$6.000||Terminal La Serena|
|Valdivia to Santiago||09:00 20:30 21:30 21:45 22:15||$16.500||Terminal Valdivia|
|Temuco to Santiago||10:00 13:15 22:35 22:50 23:00||$10.900||Terminal Rodoviario|
Images of Cañete
Vídeo de Cañete
Images of Santiago
Vídeo de Santiago
- Cañete - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0b/Municipality_of_Ca%C3%B1ete_%28Chile%29.jpg/1920px-Municipality_of_Ca%C3%B1ete_%28Chile%29.jpg
- Cañete - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Plaza_de_armas_de_Ca%C3%B1ete_%28Chile%29.jpg/1920px-Plaza_de_armas_de_Ca%C3%B1ete_%28Chile%29.jpg
- Cañete - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/df/Clava_symbol_in_Ca%C3%B1ete%2C_Chile.JPG/1920px-Clava_symbol_in_Ca%C3%B1ete%2C_Chile.JPG
- Santiago - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AMoneda_Palace.jpg
- Santiago - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3APlaza_Armas_Santiago_Chile.JPG