Bus tickets from Puerto Montt to Pucón are being sold from Buses JAC.
The bus travel from Puerto Montt and Pucón takes approximately about 5 hours.
The distance between Puerto Montt to Pucón is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Buses JAC).
Route from Puerto Montt to Pucón
When do you want to travel to Pucón?
Information about the city Puerto Montt
English content is currently unavailable
Information about the city Pucón
Pucón (Mapudungun: "entrance to the cordillera") is a Chilean city and commune administered by the municipality of Pucón. It is located in the Province of Cautín, Araucanía Region, 100 km to the southeast of Temuco and 780 km to the south of Santiago.
Pucón's location by a lake and volcano, along with its relatively stable climate, especially in summer, make it a popular destination for tourists. It offers a variety of sports and adventure/recreational activities for tourists, including water skiing, snow skiing, backpacking, white water rafting and kayaking, horse back riding, natural hot springs, zip line rides, and guided ascents of Villarrica volcano.
Source: Pucón / Wikipedia
Images of Puerto Montt
Vídeo de Puerto Montt
Images of Pucón
Vídeo de Pucón
- Puerto Montt - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3APuerto_Montt_2009.jpg
- Puerto Montt - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3AThe_City_Hall.JPG
- Puerto Montt - 3 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3APuertomontt2006.jpg
- Pucón - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Pucon,_Chile.jpg
- Pucón - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Volcan_villarica_desde_la_ciudad_de_pucon.JPG
- Pucón - 1 - https://fourcanvasses.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/chiloe_pucon34.jpg