Bus tickets from Pucón to Temuco are being sold from Andesmar Chile, Igillaima, Los Libertadores, Pullman Bus, Buses Los Conquistadores, Turbus.
The bus travel from Pucón and Temuco takes approximately about 2 hours.
The distance between Pucón to Temuco is (N/A) and you can choose between the services 2, 4, Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Andesmar Chile, Igillaima, Los Libertadores, Pullman Bus, Buses Los Conquistadores, Turbus).
Route from Pucón to Temuco
When do you want to travel to Temuco?
Information about the city Pucón
Pucón (Mapudungun: "entrance to the cordillera") is a Chilean city and commune administered by the municipality of Pucón. It is located in the Province of Cautín, Araucanía Region, 100 km to the southeast of Temuco and 780 km to the south of Santiago.
Pucón's location by a lake and volcano, along with its relatively stable climate, especially in summer, make it a popular destination for tourists. It offers a variety of sports and adventure/recreational activities for tourists, including water skiing, snow skiing, backpacking, white water rafting and kayaking, horse back riding, natural hot springs, zip line rides, and guided ascents of Villarrica volcano.
Source: Pucón / Wikipedia
Information about the city Temuco
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Pucón
Vídeo de Pucón
Images of Temuco
Vídeo de Temuco
- Pucón - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Pucon,_Chile.jpg
- Pucón - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Volcan_villarica_desde_la_ciudad_de_pucon.JPG
- Pucón - 1 - https://fourcanvasses.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/chiloe_pucon34.jpg
- Temuco - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ATemuco_-_mirador_%C3%91ielol.jpg
- Temuco - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ACentro_Temuco.jpg