Route from Pucón to Talca
When do you want to travel to Talca?
Information about the city Pucón
Pucón (Mapudungun: "entrance to the cordillera") is a Chilean city and commune administered by the municipality of Pucón. It is located in the Province of Cautín, Araucanía Region, 100 km to the southeast of Temuco and 780 km to the south of Santiago.
Pucón's location by a lake and volcano, along with its relatively stable climate, especially in summer, make it a popular destination for tourists. It offers a variety of sports and adventure/recreational activities for tourists, including water skiing, snow skiing, backpacking, white water rafting and kayaking, horse back riding, natural hot springs, zip line rides, and guided ascents of Villarrica volcano.
Source: Pucón / Wikipedia
Information about the city Talca
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Pucón
Vídeo de Pucón
Images of Talca
Vídeo de Talca
- Pucón - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Pucon,_Chile.jpg
- Pucón - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/Volcan_villarica_desde_la_ciudad_de_pucon.JPG
- Pucón - 1 - https://fourcanvasses.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/chiloe_pucon34.jpg
- Talca - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/Talca_de_noche.jpg
- Talca - 1 - http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/10552434.jpg
- Talca - 3 - http://kingofwallpapers.com/talca/talca-002.jpg