Bus tickets from Osorno to Viña Del Mar are being sold from Bus Norte, Pullman Bus.
The bus travel from Osorno and Viña Del Mar takes approximately about 12 hours.
The distance between Osorno to Viña Del Mar is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama, Premium Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Bus Norte, Pullman Bus).
Viña Del Mar
Route from Osorno to Viña Del Mar
When do you want to travel to Viña Del Mar?
Information about the city Osorno
English content is currently unavailable
Information about the city Viña Del Mar
Viña del Mar (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈbiɲa ðel maɾ] meaning "Vineyard of the Sea"), is a city and commune on central Chile's Pacific coast. Often referred as "La Ciudad Jardín" ("The Garden City"), Viña del Mar is located within the Valparaíso Region, and it's Chile's fourth largest city with a population of 324,836 (according to the 2012 census). Viña del Mar is also part of the Greater Valparaíso area, the country's third largest metropolitan area (pop. 803,683, 2002 census), after the Metropolitan areas of Santiago and Concepción. The Greater Valparaíso Area is home to 5 municipalities: Valparaíso, Viña del Mar, Concon, Quilpue, and Villa Alemana.
Viña del Mar is known for its placid resorts, malls, extensive coastal high buildings, hotels and various entertainment venues. The city attracts an important influx of national as well as international visitors throughout the year.
Images of Osorno
Vídeo de Osorno
Images of Viña Del Mar
Vídeo de Viña Del Mar
- Osorno - 3 - http://catchthejiffy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Adam-Allegro-Ensenada-Volcano-Osorno-Horse-and-Dog.jpg
- Osorno - 2 - http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7018/6674140721_823a219ca4_b.jpg
- Osorno - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cd/Plaza_de_Armas_Osorno_(Chile).jpg
- Viña del Mar - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ACasinoVi%C3%B1adelMar.jpg
- Viña del Mar - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ABlumenuhr_Vi%C3%B1a.JPG