Bus tickets from Frutillar to Temuco are being sold from Pullman Bus.
The bus travel from Frutillar and Temuco takes approximately about 4 hours.
The distance between Frutillar to Temuco is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Pullman Bus).
Route from Frutillar to Temuco
When do you want to travel to Temuco?
Information about the city Frutillar
Frutillar is a city and commune located in southern Chile in the Los Lagos Region. The bay of Frutillar is placed on the banks of Lake Llanquihue, the largest lake entirely within Chile. Frutillar is known as the "City of Music". The German Museum, Teatro del Lago, Cofradia Nautica de Frutillar and Patagonia Virgin are today's main attractions in Frutillar. The city of Frutillar was founded by Vicente Pérez Rosales in 1856, after a period of clearing up the land and upon the arrival of German settlers from Hamburg in 1852 and other cities of Germany in sailing ships to the ports of Valdivia and Puerto Montt.
Information about the city Temuco
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Frutillar
Vídeo de Frutillar
Images of Temuco
Vídeo de Temuco
- Frutillar - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/Frutillar_simbolo.jpg/800px-Frutillar_simbolo.jpg
- Frutillar - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/Escultura_Piano_de_Frutillar_-_Chile.jpg/1920px-Escultura_Piano_de_Frutillar_-_Chile.jpg
- Frutillar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Llaquinhue.jpg/800px-Llaquinhue.jpg
- Frutillar - 4 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/Teatro_del_Lago.jpg
- Temuco - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ATemuco_-_mirador_%C3%91ielol.jpg
- Temuco - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ACentro_Temuco.jpg