Bus tickets from Frutillar to Osorno are being sold from Buses Los Conquistadores, Buses Cidher, Pullman Bus, Turbus.
The bus travel from Frutillar and Osorno takes approximately about 1 hour.
The distance between Frutillar to Osorno is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Buses Los Conquistadores, Buses Cidher, Pullman Bus, Turbus).
Route from Frutillar to Osorno
When do you want to travel to Osorno?
Information about the city Frutillar
Frutillar is a city and commune located in southern Chile in the Los Lagos Region. The bay of Frutillar is placed on the banks of Lake Llanquihue, the largest lake entirely within Chile. Frutillar is known as the "City of Music". The German Museum, Teatro del Lago, Cofradia Nautica de Frutillar and Patagonia Virgin are today's main attractions in Frutillar. The city of Frutillar was founded by Vicente Pérez Rosales in 1856, after a period of clearing up the land and upon the arrival of German settlers from Hamburg in 1852 and other cities of Germany in sailing ships to the ports of Valdivia and Puerto Montt.
Information about the city Osorno
English content is currently unavailable
Images of Frutillar
Vídeo de Frutillar
Images of Osorno
Vídeo de Osorno
- Frutillar - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/Frutillar_simbolo.jpg/800px-Frutillar_simbolo.jpg
- Frutillar - 2 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/Escultura_Piano_de_Frutillar_-_Chile.jpg/1920px-Escultura_Piano_de_Frutillar_-_Chile.jpg
- Frutillar - 3 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Llaquinhue.jpg/800px-Llaquinhue.jpg
- Frutillar - 4 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/Teatro_del_Lago.jpg
- Osorno - 3 - http://catchthejiffy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Adam-Allegro-Ensenada-Volcano-Osorno-Horse-and-Dog.jpg
- Osorno - 2 - http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7018/6674140721_823a219ca4_b.jpg
- Osorno - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cd/Plaza_de_Armas_Osorno_(Chile).jpg