Bus tickets from Copiapó to Viña Del Mar are being sold from Buses Romani, Pullman Bus, Atacama VIP, Turbus.
The bus travel from Copiapó and Viña Del Mar takes approximately about 12 hours.
The distance between Copiapó to Viña Del Mar is (N/A) and you can choose between the services Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Buses Romani, Pullman Bus, Atacama VIP, Turbus).
Viña Del Mar
Route from Copiapó to Viña Del Mar
When do you want to travel to Viña Del Mar?
Information about the city Copiapó
English content is currently unavailable
Information about the city Viña Del Mar
Viña del Mar (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈbiɲa ðel maɾ] meaning "Vineyard of the Sea"), is a city and commune on central Chile's Pacific coast. Often referred as "La Ciudad Jardín" ("The Garden City"), Viña del Mar is located within the Valparaíso Region, and it's Chile's fourth largest city with a population of 324,836 (according to the 2012 census). Viña del Mar is also part of the Greater Valparaíso area, the country's third largest metropolitan area (pop. 803,683, 2002 census), after the Metropolitan areas of Santiago and Concepción. The Greater Valparaíso Area is home to 5 municipalities: Valparaíso, Viña del Mar, Concon, Quilpue, and Villa Alemana.
Viña del Mar is known for its placid resorts, malls, extensive coastal high buildings, hotels and various entertainment venues. The city attracts an important influx of national as well as international visitors throughout the year.
Images of Copiapó
Vídeo de Copiapó
Images of Viña Del Mar
Vídeo de Viña Del Mar
- Copiapó - 3 - http://descubreatacama.com/copiapo/copiapo-2.jpg
- Copiapó - 2 - http://descubreatacama.com/copiapo/copiapo.jpg
- Copiapó - 1 - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Copiap%C3%B3,_atardecer_de_Oto%C3%B1o.jpg
- Viña del Mar - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ACasinoVi%C3%B1adelMar.jpg
- Viña del Mar - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ABlumenuhr_Vi%C3%B1a.JPG