Bus tickets from Concepción to Puerto Varas are being sold from Thaebus, Pullman Bus, Turbus.
The bus travel from Concepción and Puerto Varas takes approximately about 9 hours.
The distance between Concepción to Puerto Varas is (N/A) and you can choose between the services 2, Semi Cama, Salón Cama; dependent on the bus company you travel with (Thaebus, Pullman Bus, Turbus).
Route from Concepción to Puerto Varas
When do you want to travel to Puerto Varas?
Information about the city Concepción
English content is currently unavailable
Information about the city Puerto Varas
Puerto Varas is a city and commune located in the southern Chilean province of Llanquihue, in the Los Lagos Region. Puerto Varas is known for its German traditions, its natural environment, and its popularity as a tourist destination, with a scenic location close to mountains, lakes and national parks. Puerto Varas is located 20 kilometres (12 mi) from the city of Puerto Montt on the shore of Llanquihue Lake, the second largest lake in Chile. The conical Osorno Volcano and the snowcapped peaks of Mt. Calbuco and Mt. Tronador are clearly visible from the lakefront. Puerto Varas is the southernmost of a string of towns on the western shore of Llanquihue Lake that includes Frutillar, Llanquihue and Puerto Octay.
Images of Concepción
Vídeo de Concepción
Images of Puerto Varas
Vídeo de Puerto Varas
- Concepción - 2 - http://concepcionsuites.cl/v2/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/o7oeih.jpg
- Concepción - 3 - http://files.conceadomicilio.cl/200000133-75aef76a77/099.jpg
- Concepción - 1 - http://static.wixstatic.com/media/26f429_0ab59c3d1a944382abb45e9f0795e584.jpg_srz_940_578_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz
- Puerto Varas - 1 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ALaBurbuja-VolcanOsorno.jpg
- Puerto Varas - 2 - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ASaltos_del_petrohue_01b.jpg